What is Vaastu Shastra?
Vaastu Shastra is the ancient Indian science of architecture and rules for construction of houses and temples. The word “Vaastu” means “Land” and the word “Shastra” means “Science”. Ancient Indians strongly believed that Vaastu had a significant impact on their lives, thus was born Vaastu Shastra.
Principles of Vaastu Shastra guide us as to which plot of land to select, which plot of land is suitable for which purpose, how should the layout be, directions for entrance and exit, sufficient sunlight and air flow, etc.
If a structure is not compatible with Vaastu Guidelines – if it has a Vaastu Dosha – it may cause problems for the occupants.
Here, Dr. Naavnedhi K Wwadhwa offers remedies that are simple yet effective. One need not demolish a good structure; Vaastu Doshas can be tackled with the help of:
Silver Idol of Two Serpents
Murti & Photos of Gods & Navagrahas
Vaastu Shanti & other Pooja
Symbols like 🕉️ Om, Shubh Laabh, Swastik
Certain plants & trees
The above remedies are considered auspicious and effective.
Vaastu Shastra gives many other solutions as well, which Dr. Naavnedhi K Wwadhwa and her team share with the Client. They visit the Client’s place, in his presence, and share with him their report giving the good, bad & neutral influence of the Vaastu on the occupants.
What services do we offer in Vaastu Shastra?
1) Pre-Purchase Report:
Here, Dr. Naavnedhi and her team visit the plot before purchase, and submit their report. They also give suggestions which the Client’s Architect can include in constructions. In the Bhoomi Poojan Ceremony, a small Idol of Two Serpents is generally buried in the soil.
(2) Post-Construction Report:
If the construction is already complete, Dr. Naavnedhi can suggest which colours are to be used for the walls & other remedial measures, and if the Grih Pravesh is not yet done, then when to do it.
(3) Vaastu Doshas (Due to Prior Occupants) Report:
If the structure was previously occupied by other people, then Dr. Naavnedhi can advise the Client as to what remedies they should do before moving in.
(4) Vaastu Doshas (Of Current Occupants) Report:
If the structure is occupied by the Client & his Family, and they are facing problems in their lives, Dr. Naavnedhi can advise each family member, on the basis of their respective Birth Details, to pray to specific Gods & Goddesses and use their Murti, Yantra & Mantra, and so on, as part of a private Consultation.
What are the benefits of these services?
Vaastu Shastra tells us:
(1) Which plot to buy
(2) When to buy the plot
(3) Which plot is suitable for which purpose
(4) When to start construction
(5) When to hold Bhoomi Poojan
(6) When to enter new home, do Grih Pravesh
(7) When to do Shree Satyanarayana Puja, Murti Sthapana, other ceremonies, etc.
(8) Which plants / trees are auspicious to have in the garden / surrounding the structure.
Who should avail of these services?
(1) Plot Buyers
(2) Flat Buyers / Office Buyers
(3) People who want to construct / reconstruct their own House / Temple / Builders
(4) People who want to enter new home, do Grih Pravesh
(5) People who wish to perform Vaastu Shanti Pooja
(6) People who are seeking solutions to life’s problems
(7) For general well-being
100% Faith and Belief in your Vaastu and your own self
Equal faith in our efforts to help you!
It's Time to Start Your Journey
Pick a consultation service and you will find me on the other side of the phone…